Sunday, August 10, 2014

About me

Hello, and welcome!

I'm Carole. I'm a wife and Mom to 2 Christmas birthday kiddos.  I'm on a journey to strengthen my mind and body so that I can remain an active part of my families life. 

A little about me-
I'm a stay-at-home mom and keep busy with kids activities as well as medical appointments.  I have Pompe disease, a form of muscular dystrophy.  Staying active is a daily struggle as I work to get my muscles engaged and moving.  I made daily exercise at home a priority and try to eat a healthy diet. 

About my family-
My husband works a very physical job but has decided to also include daily exercise at home into his schedule as well as eating a more well balanced diet.  He's always been an active guy but over the years has found it harder to work off those burgers and fries.

I have a son and daughter who are 2 years apart but both decided to make their appearance on either side of Christmas. My son is in kindergarten and daughter is in preschool. 


I want to be here as a source of support, encouragement and become a partner with YOU in your journey to find a healthier life.  I truly believe EVERYONE has the ability to make a change. Even if you can't physically move around a lot you can make a change through your diet. We're all so busy with work, kids, duties at home and I want you to find time to take care of yourself!  I'm still a work-in-progress and look forward to going on this journey with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment